"High Ride Giveaway"
OFFICIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANGES OF WINNING.
1.) WHO CAN ENTER: To enter the “High Ride Giveaway” (the “Sweepstakes”) individuals must be, at the time of entry, (i) a legal resident of the United States; (ii) twenty-one (21) years of age or older; and (iii) a member of the House of Dank Clubhouse Rewards. Becoming a Clubhouse Rewards member is free; Clubhouse Rewards membership has no obligations, and members may end their membership at any time. Information about Clubhouse Rewards and how to become a Clubhouse Rewards member can be found at https://www.shophod.com/loyalty/. Employees of HOD Event Pros, LLC or its respective parent companies and/or affiliates, their agents, and members of their immediate families and households are not eligible for the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law or regulation.
2.) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time (“EST”) on September 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 3, 2023.
3.) How to Enter: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes: (a) in-store entry; and (b) mail-in entry. The choice of entry method will not affect an entrant’s chances of winning. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER.
a. In-Store Entry: Entry is available for each in-store purchase of $20 (taxes included). To redeem your in-store entry, ask your Budtender to redeem your entry at time of checkout. For purposes of clarity, eligible entrants will be entered automatically up to one time per day for eligible in-store purchases at one of House of Dank retail location in Michigan.
b. Mail-In Entry (“AMOE”): To enter the Sweepstakes without a purchase, please print the following information on a 3”x5” card: the words “High Ride Giveaway Entry,” your first and last name, date of birth, address (no P.O. boxes accepted), city, state, zip code, telephone number, email address, and the words “I agree to the Official Rules.” Then mail the completed 3”x5” card in a stamped business envelope to: House of Dank., RE: High Ride Giveaway, 30335 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI 48071. Each mail-in card will receive one entry into the Sweepstakes. All mail-in entries must be postmarked by 11:59 pm EST on December 3, 2023.
4.) WHAT YOU WIN: The winner of the Sweepstake with receive a 2023 Jeep ® Rubicon 4XE Wrangler (VIN number 1C4JJXR67PW504859) (“Sweepstake Prize”). The 2023 Jeep ® will have less than 5,000 miles on the odometer. Only one Sweepstake Prize will be awarded. Except as stated above, the model, color, and options of the Sweepstake Prize will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner is solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, including incremental income taxes; license, title and registration fees; insurance; any optional or required safety equipment; and any other expenses related to acceptance and use of his/her prize. Sponsor makes no representations regarding the tax liability associated with any prize, and winner is advised to seek counsel regarding any tax liabilities associated with his/her prize. The Sweepstake Prize will be awarded solely with any express written limited warranties set forth by the manufacturer in the applicable Owner’s Guide (if any), in which case any such warranties shall run for the term set forth in said Guide. Apart from any potentially applicable manufacturer warranties (if any), the Sweepstake Prize will be awarded on an “AS-IS” basis without warranty, guaranty, or representation of any kind by the Releasees (as defined below), express or implied, in fact or in law, including without limitation any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, safety, legality for use in the winner’s jurisdiction of residence, durability, reliability, mechanical condition, and/or performance.
The Sweepstake Prize will be made available at a House of Dank location within Michigan, as selected by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Winner (or winner’s designated representative) may be required to present a valid vehicle driver’s license and evidence of insurance as a condition of acceptance of Sweepstake Prize. Winner (or winner’s designated representative) must take delivery of his/her Sweepstake Prize within 30 days of notice of winning (i.e., date on which Sponsor notifies winner). If a winner does not take delivery of a Sweepstake Prize within such 30-day period or otherwise fails to satisfy the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from among the remaining applicable eligible entries. Sweepstake Prize is non-transferable, and no cash redemptions or substitutions are allowed except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value, should a prize become unavailable for any reason. Any prize details and restrictions not specified will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor will not replace or repair any prize which, after winner accepts delivery, is lost, stolen, or damaged. Any difference between the approximate value and actual value of a prize (or any substitution prize) will not be awarded. Sweepstake Prize consists only of items specifically listed as part of the prize. All costs and expenses not specified herein related to any prize or incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Jeep ® is a registered trademark of FCA US LLC. FCA US LLC is in no way involved in the creation, execution, administration, or sponsorship of this Sweepstakes.
5.) Winner Selection: On or about December 13, 2023, a random draw will be conducted from all entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Three names will be drawn. The first name drawn will be the winner (“Sweepstake Winner”). Sweepstake Winner will be invited to Sponsor’s holiday party on December 17, 2023. A second name (“Second”) and third name (“Third”) (collectively with Sweepstake Winner, “Selected Entrants”) will be drawn for the purpose of issuing an invitation to Sponsor’s holiday party on December 17, 2023. Selected Entrants will be notified by email and/or one phone call (at Sponsor’s discretion), within 24 hours of drawing of the invitation to Sponsor’s holiday party. The Sweepstake Winner will not be notified of winning during Sponsor’s holiday party or within 24 hours after announcement is made at the holiday party if Sweepstake Winner is not in attendance. If a winner cannot be reached by telephone after reasonable time and effort (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion), is found to be ineligible, or otherwise fails to comply with these Official Rules, that winner will be disqualified and Second will announced as winner. If a winner returns or does not claim the Sweepstakes Prize, it will be forfeited and no alternate or substitute prize will be awarded to the winner.
6.) Miscellaneous: Incomplete entries are void. All federal, state, local, and provincial taxes, and all income and any other taxes, fees, and surcharges will be the sole responsibility of the Sweepstakes Prize winner. HOD Event Pros, LLC reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes.
7.) Conditions of Entry: By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees (i) to comply with these Official Rules, including all eligibility requirements; (ii) to be bound by the decisions of House of Dank, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with respect to the Sweepstakes, which are final and binding in all respects; and (iii) that no claim relating to any allegation regarding the award, receipt, or use, of, the Sweepstakes Prize, and no claim for damages, losses, or injuries related to the Sweepstakes Prize, shall be asserted against the Sponsor or its agents, affiliates, sale representatives, or advertising and promotion agencies. The Sweepstakes is subject to U.S. federal, state, and local laws and regulations. The Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies make no warranty, guaranty, or representation of any kind concerning the Sweepstakes Prize, and disclaim any implied warranty concerning the Sweepstakes Prize, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. The Sponsor and its agents, affiliates, sales representatives, and advertising and promotion agencies are in no way responsible or liable for damage, loss, or injury resulting from (i) altered, late, lost, or incomplete entries; (ii) human, telephone, computer, online, or technical malfunctions or failures (including network unavailability and disconnections); or (iii) acceptance and use of the Sweepstakes Prize or travel in connection with the Sweepstakes Prize. The Sponsor is not liable for a Sweepstakes Prize that is misdelivered or nondeliverable because of incomplete or inaccurate address information, nor is it liable for any complication with a delivery service that renders the package containing the Sweepstakes Prize nondeliverable. The Sweepstakes Prize winner assumes liability for injuries caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or by the acceptance, possession, or use of the Sweepstakes Prize. The Sponsor will consider entries to have been submitted by the person whose name appears on the entry form. Winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, publicity release, and release of liability prior to receiving the Sweepstakes Prize.
8.) Use Of Sweepstakes: Sponsor reserves the right to pass along the information submitted with an entry to a Sponsor representative.
9.) Additional Terms: Any and all disputes relating to the Sweepstakes or the Sweepstakes Prize shall be subject to the internal laws of the State of Michigan and exclusive jurisdiction and venue shall be in the state or federal courts, located in Oakland County, Michigan.
10.) Who won: Sponsor will contact the Selected Entrants by December 14, 2023, following the date of final submissions. Sponsor will announce the winner on December 17, 2023 at the Sponsor’s holiday party.
11.) Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by HOD Event Pros, LLC, 30335 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI 48071.
12. PUBLICITY RELEASE: Except where prohibited, acceptance of the prize constitutes winner’s consent that his or her name, likeness, voice and/or biographical data may be used for advertising and promotional purposes without limitation and without additional notice, compensation, or consent.
13. WINNER LIST: For the name of the winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: House of Dank., RE: Winners List, 30335 Stephenson Hwy, Madison Heights, MI 48071Requests must be received no later than 90 days after the conclusion of the Sweepstakes.
14. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless sponsor and its dealers and retailers, affiliates, sales representatives, agencies, wholesalers, distributors and promotional and other vendor agencies involved in the sweepstakes, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, service agencies, independent contractors, and the officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives of any of the above organizations (“releasees”) from any injury, loss or damage to person, including death, or property due in-whole or in-part, directly or indirectly, to the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize, participation in any sweepstakes-related activity, or participation in the sweepstakes.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Releasees are not responsible for, and each entrant releases and holds harmless the Releasees from and against, any and all losses, damages, actions, demands, liabilities, or claims of whatever nature or kind arising out of, or in connection with a prize or any portion thereof or this Sweepstakes. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Releasees will not be responsible for any typographical or other error in the printed or other related material related of this Sweepstakes, the administration of the Sweepstakes, the selection of entrants, in the announcement of the prize, including erroneous appearance of qualification for the prize, any entries or entrants disqualified for any of the reasons stated in these Official Rules, or any loss, damage or claims caused by, or in any way related to the prize or the Sweepstakes itself.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND/OR CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGE FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW AND TO BAN OR DISQUALIFY SUCH PERSON FROM THIS AND FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES.
16. CHANGES TO SWEEPSTAKES, OFFICIAL RULES, ETC.: Under no circumstances will more than the stated number of prizes be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to modify, cancel, or suspend this Sweepstakes, or to amend the Official Rules at any time, without prior individual notice, should any factor interfere with the administration, security, or proper play of this Sweepstakes as contemplated by these Official Rules. If for any reason Sponsor is prevented from continuing with this Sweepstakes, or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Sweepstakes is undermined by any event including but not limited to fire, flood, pandemic, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state, provincial/territorial or local government law, order or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, Sponsor shall have the right, but not the obligation, in its sole and absolute discretion, to award the prize from among all entries received to date.
17. RULES GOVERN: The Sweepstakes will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, which shall prevail, govern and control in the event of any inconsistency with any Sweepstakes-related materials.